Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First (and Forced) Posting

So here it begins...
my first step into blogging. I was never really drawn into the "blog" world, ever. Until that day, that one stupid day when I was flying around facebook and read one man's blog. I worked with the guy for a few years and really enjoyed making fun of everyone else that we worked with. I became addicted, I read his blog and really enjoyed hearing every story and every pearl of wisdom he shares. So I said to myself, "I can blog, people will really be interested in what I think!"

Now I am having blog fears. Do I talk about my challenging year as a VISTA or speak of wonderful stories from my past? Can I dazzle you with my words or challenge you with my wisdom? (STOP LAUGHING!) So what do i do? And then it dawned on me, it does not matter. If you read it, great, if you don't probably even better. So here we go...

This is me, I am Justin. And if you are reading this, thank you.

I am a community service Volunteer In Service To America (VISTA). I love my job, sort of. But I have a lot of free time. And in my free time I think. So this is my random thought of the day.

Why would someone read my random thoughts. I am trying to find something witty or wonderful to type, but instead of talking about twixters or my job, i want to ponder why you would want to read about my thoughts? So, for my first post, until I come up with something fun or interesting, I will leave you with this, why do you want read about what I am doing? And do you know what a twixter is?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's about time you posted. Don't worry, people will read your stuff...it's working so far.

I've never been accused of wisdom before, I didn't mean to afflict that on you...damn.

The blogosphere is a good community. You'll like it. I'll call the welcoming committee.